The Hotel Maestranza is a listed, 100-year-old building, with a subsequent wide variety of room types and sizes. The room types used by the Hotel Maestranza are as follows:
• Single room: Contains one single bed. Suitable for one person.
• Twin room: Contains two single beds in the same room. Suitable for one or two people.
• Double room: Contains one double bed (150cm width). Suitable for one or two people.
• Triple room: Three single beds, one of which may be a pull down or roll away bed, in the same room. Suitable for three people.
• Double room for single use: Contains two single beds or one double bed in the same room, to be occupied by one person.
• Family suite: Ideal for families and large groups, the suite includes a master double room with two twin beds with an adjoining double twin-bedded room sharing an ensuite bathroom, for a maximum of four people (or five people with an extra bed in the master room).
Most hotels have twisted the definition and just give you a larger room with extra furniture and charge you more. If you have a family, it is not enough. Our definition includes a separate bedroom with a closing door inside your room, not just a half wall, a fridge or a sofa... and of course no rollaways, bunk beds or uncomfortable sofas.
• Cot, cradle or crib: Cot, cradle or crib suitable for a child under the age of two years for free (on request and availability and maximum one per room). No free extra bed (or rollaway) is provided for a child in normal cases. In case you require an extra bed for your child, the three person rate applies.